Friday 4 December 2015

Personal Statement


Ez Hangs! Do support us in the future! Hahaha.

Franklin’s Personal Statement

As we moved to a smarter nation, technology should be tapped on more to find solutions to everyday problems. I am glad that my group came up with the idea of EZ Hangz. As an Eco engineer, our product is designed to use minimal amount of electricity to operate thus reducing the carbon emission. As technology advances, I hope in the future that EZ Hangz will not depend electricity to operate but using renewable energy.


5 comments:

  1. Short and sweet nice, but cheeky. I'm just kidding. Not.
    Cheers,
    Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathanael,

    Glad that EZ Hangz will only be implemented in HDBs. If it is to be implemented in schools, your group and mine will be fighting for solar energy. Hahaha

    P.S. I spotted your mistake! "... electricity to operated thus ..." It should be 'to operate.'


    - yanyan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you YanYan,

      Have corrected my mistake. Silly me.

      Delete